skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
My Real Blog
I am Morgan. I live in Thailand. Enjoy.
Wednesday, June 9, 2010
Spelling Test Tomorrow
ten words:
heart
in
leaf
big
close
put in
clear
use
yes
new
They all have the same vowel as you can see, the first character of each word it the sound 'ay'
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sites I Like
CRAFT Magazine
How About Orange
One more Moore
Sew,Mama,Sew! Blog
plumpudding
Searching For Creativity
All recipes – complete resource for recipes and cooking tips
About Me
Morgan
Chiang Mai, Thailand
I am a 26 yr. old wife and mother. I have two daughters. I am an American living in the kingdom of Thailand. I try to share about my life here, but usually I just end up posting things I make instead-hehe. I kinda like crafts.
View my complete profile
Blog Archive
▼
2010
(5)
►
September
(1)
▼
June
(2)
Easter crafts update...
Spelling Test Tomorrow
►
April
(1)
►
January
(1)
►
2009
(12)
►
October
(1)
►
June
(1)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(2)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(4)
►
January
(2)
►
2008
(58)
►
December
(1)
►
November
(4)
►
October
(7)
►
September
(6)
►
August
(9)
►
July
(7)
►
June
(8)
►
May
(5)
►
April
(4)
►
March
(5)
►
January
(2)
►
2007
(10)
►
December
(6)
►
November
(3)
►
October
(1)
No comments:
Post a Comment