Monday, January 28, 2008

Christmas gifts

Okay, now that all the gifts have been distributed, I can show a couple of things I made. I wish I could have made more, but I really shouldn't have moved house Thanksgiving weekend.

These are some robot shirts I made for my nephews. I didn't make the shirts I just attached some robots to the fronts.
Micah was so jealous, so now I have to make him one too.

And this GIANT scarf pillow was for Christopher and Asia. I grabbed this scarf at a thrift store when I was in the U.S. I knew it would make an awesome pillow. (Sidenote: I have a scarf thing. I always look for scarves/ hankies to make into pillows.) I really wanted to use it in our house, but the colors aren't right. I did the back with some old sari material. It came out really well. I just hope they like it.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I can't believe how behind I am on your blog! I was counting on my Bloglines to keep up with it like my other blogs, and it didn't!! So, that's why I haven't been commenting! These shirts are so awesome!