Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Not Much to Report

Here are Darcie's bitty booties.


Watching movies with our littlest guest. I'll just keep posting pictures of the kids because that is all I have had time for lately. We have been entertaining a lot lately and I have been busy cooking and helping everyone traveling everywhere. Our neighborhood had a bad day yesterday that I won't go into on this blog. I am very ready for a trip to the states, we are really hoping we can go back this spring.

Oh please stay blue, little eyes.

I love these little pants!


Mommy has a lot to learn about lighting!


Eliza is getting so big. She is very opinionated and she has quite a little personality, which is usually the only thing that gets her into trouble. We had a small celebration today because she had her first "Dry" night; donut holes and stickers. Maybe soon I will only have to buy diapers for one kid!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Congrats on the dry night! I think we're looking at like another year before that happens for B. Boys and girls are so different! Or Eliza is just a star. :)
Both of them are so adorable! I just want to give them kisses.
And I do want to hear more about your neighborhood problems!