Monday, March 24, 2008

Easter Goodies

We had a fun and HOT easter. Eliza hunted for eggs out in the yard before 9 o'clock so none of the candy would melt.

I had to help her a little bit. We have been protecting these plastic eggs for years now. They do not sell them here, but a team brought them one year and we guard them with our lives.



After some church we went to a hotel buffet and they had an indoor egg hunt for all the kids. I was really missing easter candy this year for some reason, but we managed with some M&M's and kisses. Next year jelly beans, next year.




I made Eliza a few little stuffed goodies for her basket; a massive stuffed carrot, and a flannel baby duck. I saw ducks like this on the target website and I thought they were so cute so I tried to make one myself. Eliza loves it.

It even made it in the family picture!

2 comments:

ginny said...

looks like you had so much fun!! good job on the stuffies!! dont you love making things for your kid??
xo
g

Unknown said...

I'm impressed with your toys too... especially without a pattern! You're good at improvising.
And you look great!