Tuesday, April 1, 2008

A Little Picture of Our Place

This is our little bench/toy boxish thing. Its actually not little its over 2 meters long. Its right next to our front door. It manages to hold most of Eliza's toys and gives some extra seating. We had the bench made, so it was a miracle that we were able to find pillows the perfect size for the seat part and baskets the perfect size for the toys. Of course I had to to a lot of hunting, but that is normal fare if you want to furnish your home. Some of the throw pillows I bought and some I made.

3 comments:

Crystal M. said...

Hey Morgan! That's a great bench and love the collection of eclectic pillows! I was looking at one of those benches for our place by the front door for under the window. But now we're moving so... oh well.
~Crystal M.

Unknown said...

Nice!!!

McNabb Clan said...

i love your style morgan!! can you come and help me decorate? p.s. I love your blog! thanks for sharing it with me! love Ali in China