Thursday, June 5, 2008

I love this



Its so nice to wonder what your three-year old is doing and actually catch them being quiet and self contained. Especially when you have those days where you wonder, "Is she really potty trained because it didn't seem like it today?"

Or like yesterday, it was about 7:00 pm and I heard the millionth, "uh-oh Mommy," of the day. I don't know what I would have done if I heard uh-oh one more time (uh-oh usually means something spilled, broke, or didn't make it to the bathroom in time.)

Its nice to see her kicked back with a good book and a baby koala.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Beautiful pics!! Her bed is so cozy and girly. :)
I know exactly how you feel too.

Crystal M. said...

Oh... how adorable?!?! Gotta love it when the kids are quiet and it's not because they're getting into something. Absolutely adorable pic of Eliza!