Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Buy a Wedding Dress at Target?

So I was browsing online today and saw you can buy wedding dresses at target.com? I know I am a little out of the loop these days, but I was blown away by this dress, $64.99! It is so beautiful. The hilarious thing is, since its on clearance it is 64.99 in every size, except size 10, its $130. I guess that is the average size of brides these days right? That is so mean. I guess if you are a size 10 you can diet until you get into the 8 or go all out and eat your way to a 12. (I can't post the pictures, but check out the dress.)

http://www.target.com/gp/detail-tab-popup.html/ref=in_de_altview-all-images/602-3879146-5452610?ie=UTF8&parentStoreItem=0&popupVariant=PT01&asin=B000M3757G&tabToSelect=additionalImages

1 comment:

Unknown said...

That's crazy, but I actually really like it! To bad they didn't have them when we got married, eh?