Thursday, July 17, 2008

My VERY last apron-maybe

I just finished this apron for Asia. It has been sitting around since December, but I finally took 15 minutes and finished it. This is the last time we hung out. Her and her husband left Thailand a few days ago. I am super bummed.


I also found out last week my really great friend in China is leaving for greener North American pastures at the end of the month. Double bummer. I realized that I made her an apron in January while she was here. So all two aprons I gave away this year were for people that are leaving. I am thinking there must be a connection, so no more aprons for my local friends. Its just too risky.

5 comments:

McNabb Clan said...

do you use a pattern? you are so creative Morgan! but i hear ya, on the "risk" factor. we are going back to the states for a bit too, but we are coming back! hope you are feeling great! Ali

Unknown said...

Great job! So cute!
Sorry you're losing your friends! :(

Anonymous said...

no i didn't use a pattern, i just look at my other aprons. i was thinking about you guys today.

Anonymous said...

sorry this is morgan talking not micah.

Anne said...

This is a very nice apron. I love the ties. But if you ever offer to make me an apron, I'll run the other way!! LOL