Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Baby Shower for Bethany

I just wanted to post some pictures because I got to make most of the stuff for the shower, it constitutes as a craft post I suppose. I got this idea from Martha Stewart. I made two, but I forgot to take a picture of both because I gave one to Bethany for the baby's room.
An easy little banner, caught in the air conditioner draft.
Bethany looks great! She is all baby, still so tiny.
I have been wanting to make a fruit bouquet for a long time. Fruit is sooo cheap here, it really needs to be done more often.
Some snacks.
I made this for the baby's room. They are naming her McKenzie.
A blanket I made.
And my contribution to the bitty bootie craze. I actually made these last year, but right before my Mom passed away, so yeah, I totally forgot about them, and found them a few weeks ago.
I hadn't decorated the yet, so I did the flowers last week.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

It looks like you did an awesome job! I love your bitty booties! I've been wanting to make some more of those myself. Maybe I'll use yours as a pattern. :)