Sunday, September 21, 2008

Did I ever show you my... house?

(If you live here, this post will bore you to tears.) I have been wanting to share some pictures of our house for everyone that will never get to see it in person :( We were really blessed to find this house about a year ago. It has been fun trying to decorate it, and since I am in hyper nest mode, it has been getting extra attention.



My bamboo chair where I sit and blow bubbles, I made the cushions myself.

More of the porch, an abandoned bird cage. I am thinking about painting it... And some cilantro plants that are now dead. I have no gardening talent, and Micah keeps wistfully mentioning a garden.

Front door, my little sign I did and some of our window shelves.


When you walk in there are some photos and pictures to the right. Picture of Eliza, a Chinese New Year's card from 7 years ago (year of the chicken?), a Thai orchid, nondescript tree, thrift store lamp and a family photo that predates Ashley, wow that is one old picture because Ashley is getting up there!!!
Little tray with lone living houseplant.

And some shots of some shelves in our windows. One special thing about this house. Some of the windows have little shelves in them. This is my 4th house in Thailand, and we have never had such a luxury

Thrift store birds.

Orphaned deer, used to be Christopher and Asia's. We took her in, she's a peach.

Little bowls. More house pictures coming soon.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

It's fun to see your house! Thanks! Keep it up! :)