Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Little things

I have made so much baby stuff buy I am slow to post it. Here are a few more things:
Bitty booties, that still need some threads trimmed.


This was Eliza's outfit, it had a picture of a bear on the shirt that always bothered me since its obviously a bee outfit, so I did a little work. I feel like this is turning into a baby craft blog and it isn't very expatish. I am nearly done with everything so maybe we can become more well rounded soon.

I have been as sick as a dog for almost 2 weeks now. A cold that won't stop which we picked up from Eliza's preschool and I got food poisoning last week. Now I have an ear infection so my doctor told me to go get some drugs this morning. I love that I don't need a written prescription here, she just told me the dosage and everything over the phone and I bellied up to the bar myself and bought it all. (I normally would go get checked out, but this is my gazillionth ear infection, so I can tell its the real thing.) Hopefully baby waits to come until my cold is cleared up.

No comments: