Thursday, October 2, 2008

My House part 2

Here are few shots from our room. I forgot to take pictures of our bed, oh well. I still need to take pictures of the baby's corner too. But we really like the color of our walls. I love almost all shades of blue, so it isn't hard to pick out blues.

My window with some curtains I just finished.

Our rented chair, it came with the house, it is comfy but HIDEOUS. I had to make a little throw for it and a pillow. I had to make a cozy spot where I will soon spend many nights for all the late feedings. I could never get the hang of feeding in bed. Still searching for some sort of footstool... The little table is from the second hand market, but it is another thing we adopted when friends moved away. It is cute and old. I am thinking of painting it. I wanted a bright color but maybe just white, or a whitewash.

And this is the beast. I just got this for my birthday from Micah. It is super old from the second hand market. It is a big, beautiful dresser. I have NEVER had a dresser as long as I have lived here, most people get by with those plastic drawers, so this is definitely special. Micah sanded and stained it. When I found it at the market is was gross, unstained and COVERED in dried mud, and it was beautiful.

1 comment:

Anna said...

I really like the floors. :)