Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Pack n Play makeover


I finished this long ago, but haven't been able to get a good photo of the finished product. Oh well, here are some bad ones:






The reality of my life is that using a pack n play full time is a much better idea than just for when we travel, since we have to travel a lot. Its better to just use it exclusively and its one less adjustment for the baby. But I really could not look at this pack n play for another 2 years. I thought I would spruce it up a bit, a make it a little more homey. This is handed down from my brother and sister-in-law, and we our getting our miles out of it for sure. In reality when we are done with it, it will still be around Chiang Mai for another 10 years because everyone is always looking for a pack n play here.

3 comments:

Anna said...

That's a cute idea, Morgan. It looks like you are all ready for the baby to come!

Miss you

Unknown said...

Those things are exactly cute are they? That was a good idea!

DMM said...

Would you be able to give any details as to how you went about measuring and creating a pattern for this cover? I see you have buttons on inside, did you sew buttons to pack n play to then attach cover? Your idea is so cute and clever!!I'm expecting baby #3 in October and have been wanting to do something to dress up the pack n play as this will be the new baby's primary sleeping arrangement. I can't seem to find anything like this anywhere so any insight would be greatly appreciated!! Thanks!!