Thursday, August 14, 2008

Eliza has been busy

We been making some stuff together.

Brownie bites. I love brownie bites in America, the hostess ones. But these taste almost better. Maybe because they don't have chemicals and preservatives?

Yes Eliza ate some M&Ms, one brownie, and I let her lick the bowl. Bad Mom Alert Level: Yellow.

Bath Crayons. Eliza LOVES bath crayons. But we ran out of our stash from America. They are pretty easy to make, but I used way to many bowls and spoons in the process, I need to streamline the production.

Finger paint. You can buy it here for about a million dollars because its imported from America. The bottom one is supposed to be blue, but I accidentally dumped some green in, so bluish green it is.

Testing out the paint.

More shots from Ginger Cafe. Outside

My lone plate. The cookie was okay, but too crispy.

It is so cool here. Not like most of the coffee shops here. Most are very bare, asian modern, no atmosphere, but lots of potted plants. This is the polar opposite for sure.

If you weren't at the party you were missed. Maybe we should charter a flight over the pacific sometime.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Ginger looks really cool! I'd go there. :) It looks like you've been doing lots of fun stuff for Eliza. I think I want to try everything you did. :) Where did you get your recipes?

Anne said...

I can't wait till I can do stuff like that with Samantha! It looks like so much fun. And I would also like to know where you get your recipes! See ya soon.