Thursday, August 14, 2008

That was weird.

My blog just hasn't been working for two weeks now. So hopefully that was just a temporary glitch. But just in case I thought I would post a few pictures from my birthday party. First let me explain. I just told all of my friends to meet me at Ginger, a cute little coffee shop in the morning, but no one showed up!!! Because Micah had already planned a surprise party for me at Ginger that night.
So I played around with my camera a lot while I waited around.

I took a lot of pictures during the day, but they are on a different memory card, I don't know which. I will have to post them later. The place has great lighting and lots of chandeliers, so it is really cool at night too.

The cake, and I had the a little helper to blow out my candles. It was good, dark chocolate, coffee, cinnamon. But it was a little too rich for some people.

Fuzzy picture with Glenda.

Eliza had a good time.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You look really cute! I like your both hairstyles!!

Anne said...

Oh Morgan! I'm so sorry we left you hanging at Ginger!!! You look so forelorn. I loved the cake - at it all. But I'm a registered, card carrying Chocoholic, who has NO plans to join a 12 step program ;D I think that photo of Eliza is gorgeous and you don't look too bad, yourself!