Thursday, August 21, 2008

Fulfiling Tags

Me and My Hubby

How long have you been together? married 6 years

How long did you date? 6 months before we got engaged

How old is he? 27

Who eats more? He does

Who said “I love you” first? Him

Who is taller? Him

Who is smarter? Just depends on the topic. I am a better speller though.

Who does the laundry? Me unless he is out of shorts and doesn't want to bother me.

Who does the dishes? Me about 97 % of the time

Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? He does

Who pays the bills? Mostly him unless I am on my way to 7-11. 7-11 is the center of the universe here, and you can pay most of your bills there you can also buy train and plane tickets there.

Who mows the lawn? A crew of 4 small men with weed whackers, he is not a part of that crew.

Who cooks dinner? ME

Who is more stubborn? not sure, maybe him

Who kissed who first? mutual

Who asked who out? Me, asked him to my prom.

Who proposed? Him

Who is more sensitive? MEEEEE

Who has more siblings? We both have the exact amount of siblings

What were you doing 10 years ago? Just starting my super cool new job at Blockbuster. Wearing wide leg jeans probably.