Saturday, August 30, 2008

How could I do this to a friend?


I made an apron for Alicia in the states. Will the apron curse continue? Only time will tell. But the other aprons were for friends living in Asia, and were full length. This is a half apron and Alicia lives in the U.S already. So we will have to see. I didn't have a pattern, I kinda looked at an apron I bought from a thrift store last trip and copied it. I think that apron wasn't from a pattern either-haha. The waist ties were sewn on a little funny on the original so I just went with it. But for my first half apron, I think it turned out well. My friend Asia always said how silly half aprons are (especially ones made from white fabric!) Its true, just covering up a small patch from your waist to your knees? They are just for being pretty, and sometimes thats all that matters.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

And it is so pretty! Thank you!!