Saturday, August 16, 2008

YOWZAS!!

The 30 week shot. I am huge, I am a whale. I have reached the stage where you feel like you will always be this way and there is no way you will ever wear another pair of jeans that don't sport an elastic panel. This is me at the end of a long hot day. Notice- as much hair away from my face and neck as possible, and clothes as loose and breeze inducing as possible. Did I just say induce- I didn't mean it!


I have been feeling pretty normal except I have a new condition that I like to call, "Hot Face," that I experience a lot. It is basically like blushing but can happen spontaneously at any time of the day and sends a hot flash all through my pink little face. And it feels like my face is about 20 degrees (Farenheit) hotter than the rest of my body. "Hot Face" isn't listed as a pregnancy side effect and I haven't seen anything similar to it described before. Maybe it will make the 27th printing of the What to Expect book.

2 comments:

Anne said...

Tag! You're it. Join the silly game I'm playing...

BTW - you don't look like a whale. You're gorgeous!

Unknown said...

I think you look great!!